Sunday, August 12, 2012


So here it is, my last blog entry.My bags are all packed and I'll be leaving for the airport in about 3 hours. It hasn't sunk in at all that I'm leaving, I'm incredibly used to living here at this point. There's no way I can put into words how fantastic these past six weeks have been. Despite the heat and the homework, I wouldn't have traded this experience for anything.

The hardest thing to leave behind will definitely be all the relationships I've built, not only with my host family, but also with all the close friends I've made with my classmates. I doubt we'll ever get the chance to all be together again, so that 13 (14?) hour plane ride is going to be some serious last minute bonding time; pretty pumped for that, whooo! But honestly, it's the people around me that made this trip as amazing as it was. 

On another note, I'm pretty proud of myself for actually sticking with the blog and updating it semi-regularly. I'm usually horrible about journaling, so hopefully when I read these posts later they'll be a good reminder of this trip. Anyways,since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll stom writing for now and just upload some more pictures when I'm back in the Staes. I'm now off to enjoy my last three hours in Shanghai; see you guys back in America soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment